- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Analyze, plan, and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Keeping customers and management informed of the status of the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, finance, economics, or related field.
- Outstanding analytical and logical thinking skills with intellectual curiosity.
- A holder of CFA/CFP or currently the candidate would be an advantage.
- Experiences in asset allocation or investment-related fields would be an advantage.
- Passionate in investment and global markets.
- Good command of spoken and written English; excellent command of excel; familiar with Bloomberg
- Positive attitude and Team-working mindset.